One of my favorite sketch comedy troupes, Kids in the Hall. I grew up watching them when I was a little kid with my Mom on Comedy Central and I just remember thinking it was absurd but once I got older, I understood the dialogue and can’t help but laugh my butt off at them. Did I mention they look pretty hot dressed as women? Lol! #kidsinthehall #comedy #canada #davefoley #kevinmcdonald #scottthompson #brucemcculloch #markmckinney #kith
My #mancrushmonday today is Lauri Ylönen of The Rasmus. He is so adorable with that smile of his and those feathers in his hair. I remember when he was asked on TV why he wore those feathers and he responded with, “I’m a birdy!” Too cute! #mcm #lauriylönen #therasmus #finland #deadletters #hidefromthesun
For more posts like this, follow the Ultrafacts Blog!
The last picture made me laugh too hard
when you realise you’ve eaten more than the rest of your friends at a party
everyone this is me… like im just some dude… its not a big deal….
You look so familiar!!
- Me: *out for dinner with my dad because we were too lazy to cook*
- Random Old Lady: *comes up out of no where with the most judgmental look ever* (will also be refereed to as 'ROL')
- ROL: Isn't he a little old for you?
- Me: Well, considering he's my Dad, I'd say that your a judgmental hag.
- Dad: *chokes into his drink*
- ROL: You should respect your elders.
- Me: You should respect your youth, we're the ones who'll decide on whether or not to pull your cord in like, what? Five weeks?
- Dad: *chokes on his drink again*
- ROL: *storms off*
- Dad: *looks at me with a disapproving look*
- Me: What?
- Dad: Come on, you and I both know it will be three weeks.
YOU THINK I’M JOKING BUT I’M DEAD SERIOUS
Page 1 of 185